Horses in training are invited to board at Flying Pig Farm, near Stillwater, MN, a small private facility with excellent care and ammenities, 25 minutes from downtown Saint Paul. Warm in the winter, cool in the summer, with plenty of space for horses and people to enjoy themselves both indoors and out, this is a dressage training paradise!
Flying Pig Farm:
- Fully heated facility (50-55F in winter)
- Lounge, bathroom, and tack lockers available
- Washing machine and wash stall w/ hot water
- 12 x 12' and 12 x 10' box stalls with linear rubber
- Fans in every stall and throughout barn and arena
- Large grass turnouts - private or semi-private
- Automatic waterers in stalls and in turnouts
- Heated 60' x 140' indoor arena with excellent footing
- Two regulation sized sand outdoor arenas
- Access to trails around the 80 acre property
- Stall board: $450/mo incl blanketing, fly masks
- All horses must be in a training program
Flying Pig Farm is located 2 miles east of Stillwater near the town of Houlton, and is just off of WI35/64.
Contact me by e-mail for more information or to make an appointment to view the facilities.